So, it's 2015.
A new year, a new you, a new opportunity to build yourself up probably only to crumble back down. We all make resolutions (whether we stick to them or not is a different story) but this year I decided to not make a resolution.
There are many reasons why I should, for one I am an incredibly flawed human-being and probably ought to make myself more bearable to those around me, but I only have one reason as to why not.
I don't think I need to change myself for the benefit of people who do not care about me. Simple as that. I will work on aspects of myself but I feel that it is only fair if I do that in my own time, when I feel ready.
I don't like being pressured into things and usually I will completely rebel against it, not because I am some arsey teenager with an attitude problem but simply because I don't like feeling trapped. That's a topic I may get into when I feel we are better acquainted *Insert awkward laughter here*.
As for now, enjoy your new year and I hope you enjoy my ramblings (I promise they will get interesting..eventually...), as for now, have a very Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment